About St Anns Alley?
St Anns Alley is a new urban housing development in the heart of West Columbia’s booming River District. This single family home community offers 34 new homes with high-end finishes, craftsman style architecture, nine-foot ceilings, extensive trim, a fiber cement siding exterior, and a host of additional amenities. Allison Ramsey Architects of Beaufort has created four basic models with varying interior layouts designed for maximum living space.
The homes have either two or three bedrooms and two and a half baths. They range in size from approximately 1,100 square feet to just over 1,600 square feet. Each house will have its own yard and two parking spaces.
The pricing of the homes is below the monthly rent of popular new rental units in the local area, and are perfect for someone wanting a new home near downtown Columbia.
The River District of West Columbia boasts a multitude of work and play activities. Here are just some of the reasons why the location of St Anns Alley is so ideal:
- Minutes away from public river access with over 12 miles of river front trails on the Congaree River
- 5 minute walk or Uber to the Vista
- 5 minute drive to 1-26
- 5 minute drive to Riverbanks Zoo
- 5 minutes to Steel Hands Brewery
- 5 minutes to South Carolina State Museum
- 8 minute drive to The State House
- 2 minute walk to Savage Craft Brewery
- 8 minutes away from USC
- Lower Lexington County property taxes
- Neighborhood park
- New construction in an established area
Amentities You’ll love
- Fiber cement exterior siding
- Storage building option
- QBW 10 year warranty on each home
- 9-foot ceilings on 1st and 2nd floors
- GE stainless steel appliances
- Tankless hot water heaters
- Granite countertops
- USB outlet in each room and 1 in kitchen
- Gas and electric provided by Dominion Energy
- Homeowners Association provides for common area maintenance, all yard care, sprinkler system, and community lights